Softball WA is calling expressions of interest from interested parties:
- Club or Group
- A Private Business, or
- A Club/Group/Private Consortium.
….to operate the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium Canteen from 1 October 2017 to 30 June 2018 (with possibility of extension).
The canteen at the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium provides players, officials, families and friends an opportunity to purchase food and non-alcoholic drinks. It is also a revenue source for Softball WA to support the maintenance and up-keep of the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium.
The Canteen is scheduled to open at a minimum of the following dates/times (with further opportunities presenting themselves throughout the period):
- The Perth Softball Leagues Summer and Masters Competition seasons, commencing Friday 13 October 2017 to 17 March 2018:
- Tuesday: 6pm – 10pm
- Wednesday: 6pm – 10pm
- Friday: 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- The Open Women’s and Under 15 Girls’ combined National/Regional Fastpitch Championships commencing Saturday 6 January to Friday 12 January 2018 (8.30am – 9.00pm each day)
Interested parties are required to meet the following requirements:
- Source staff / volunteers to meet the minimum opening dates and times listed above.
- Have or be willing to obtain suitable food handling qualifications.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Working With Children Check.
- Maintain a clean canteen area in line with hygiene legislation/regulations.
- Have menu items and costs approved by Softball WA.
Softball WA will provide the canteen area equipped, with Bain Marie, fridges/freezers, and hot plates. Equipment provided can be used and other equipment can be brought in as long as it has been RCD tested.
Remuneration and/or a profit sharing arrangement will be negotiated between Softball WA and the interested party. Interested parties should complete the Questionnaire on the as part of their expression of interest.
All enquires are welcomed. Should clarification be required on the Questionnaire or for a confidential discussion, please contact the Softball WA Chief Executive Officer on 6181 3900. The Questionnaire should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5pm, Monday 14 August 2017.
It is expected that meetings/interviews will be conducted in the following weeks after the closing date.