Softball WA is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Grounds/Facility Coordinator to join its team. The Grounds/ Facility Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium.
The skills and general attributes required for this role include:
- Ability to use light machinery and equipment to manage sport grounds and undertake general facility maintenance;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work with others, including volunteers; and
- Capacity to work within a small team.
This role is a full-time 37.5 hours per week position based at the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium. On offer is:
- A salary between $43,000 to $45,000 per annum (based on previous skills and experience);
- 9.5% superannuation;
- Four weeks of annual leave (with loading at 17.5%);
- Up to a two (2) year contract.
This role offers flexible working hours, however throughout various times of the year, weekend work will be required.
For more information please read the attached Duty Statement and Selection Criteria.
To apply, please submit your resume and a covering letter addressing your knowledge and relevant experience to the role. Applications are to be sent to email@example.com or via the post to PO BOX 450 Mirrabooka, WA 6941. Applications close on Tuesday 6 March, 2018 (5pm).
For further information, please contact the Chief Executive Officer at Softball WA on 6181 3900.
Please click here for the Grounds-Facility Coordinator Selection Criteria – Mar 2018 and Grounds-Facility Coordinator Duty Statement – March 2018