Softball WA is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified individuals for Head Coach positions for the following 2019 State Team age groups:
- Under 15 Girls: January 2019, Mirrabooka, WA
- Under 15 Boys: January 2019, Hawker, ACT
- Under 17 Girls: January 2019, West Beach, SA
- Under 17 Boys: January 2019, West Beach, SA
- Under 19 Women: January 2019, Blacktown, NSW
- Under 19 Men: January 2019, Blacktown, NSW
- Open Women: January 2019, Mirrabooka, WA
- Open Men: January 2019, Hawker, ACT
Please note, all Championships will take place in January and actual dates will be confirmed by Softball Australia as soon as possible.
Expression of interest for a Head Coach position should be sent via email to the Softball WA Office – firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday, 23 March 2018. A nomination pack will be sent to you within a couple of days of receipt of your email.
For your information, successful applicants for interview will be required to supply the following information:
- Copy of Working with Children Check Card
- First Aid Qualifications (if any)
- Accreditation information
- Two sample detailed training session programs
- A 12 week training program suitable for the age group coaching.
Please note, other State Team Official positions will be advertised at the conclusion of the Head Coach appointment process.