Job and Volunteer Opportunities
Member Services Officer
Softball WA is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Member Services Officer to join its team. The Member Services Officer will be the first point of contact for our affiliated clubs and associations.
Primary responsibilities and activities for this role includes:
- Assisting affiliates with general enquiries.
- Day-to-day coordination of administration activities within the Softball WA Office.
- Providing guidance and advice to affiliates using the Sports TG registration and competition system.
- Financial administration (raising invoices, counting monies, preparing floats, reconciling income and following up receivables).
- Coordination of ‘off-field’ activities for the Softball WA State Team Program.
- Online communication through distribution of a monthly member newsletter, website news updates and social media posts.
- Coordination of key Softball WA events with other staff.
This role is a part-time position 30 hours per week based at the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium.
On offer is:
- A cash salary of $36,000 per annum; plus
- 9.5% superannuation;
- Four weeks of annual leave (pro-rata), with loading at 17.5%;
- Contract until 30 June 2019 (strong possibility of extension)
This role offers some flexibility with working hours, however throughout various times of the year (events), weekend and evening work will be required. Time in lieu is offered for additional hours worked.
For more information please read the Position Description.
To apply, please submit your resume and a covering letter of no more than 2 -3 pages. The covering letter should address briefly your knowledge and/or experience in relation to the selection criteria and principal duties and responsibilities listed in the Position Description. In addition, the covering letter should articulate how you align to the values within the Position Description.
Applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the post to PO BOX 450 Mirrabooka, WA 6941. Applications close on Monday, 19 June 2017 (5pm).
For further information or confidential discussion, please contact the Chief Executive Officer at Softball WA on 6181 3901 or 0422 259 360.
Sporting Schools Program Deliverer
Softball WA is seeking enthusiastic & energetic people from Clubs or Associations who have a Level 1 or a Softball Community Coaching Accreditation/ These people will be used to facilitate clinics to Primary Schools before/during and/or after school hours through the Sporting Schools Program using the national Softball batter Up Program. For more information please click on the link below.
There are no specific volunteer opportunities available at this time.