Nominations are now open for the 2019/20 Summer and Vets Season played at the Mirrabooka State Softball Complex. Please click on the link below to register your teams:
Summer & Vets Registration – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScVOgYl8cxO50po2U3lQ-_Wdj86DCS0E0xZfMycpjnNQjl0Qg/viewform
Please also refer to the Perth Softball League website for more information – http://websites.sportstg.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-10921-0-0-0&sID=383007
Nominations close Friday 6th September 2019.
$110 Nomination fee must be paid to SWA before the closing date for nominations to be accepted. Your nomination fee is non-refundable and will come off your team fees.
Name: Softball WA
BSB: 016 353
REF: ie(Summer/Vets Club name)
Some basic information and dates you need to know:
- Premier League will be a long season with the intent of starting the competition on the 20th September 2019 and after the Nationals return to play a Summer Slam type competition.
- Junior age groups will fall in line with SAL and
the cut-off date will be 31st December:
- Under 12 (Mixed – Machine Pitch) – born 1 January 2008 or later
- Under 14 (Mixed) – born 1 January 2006 or later
- Under 16 Girls – born 1 January 2004 or later
- Under 18 Girls – born 1 January 2002 or later
- Commencement of summer season Saturday 12th October 2019
- Last fixtured game prior to Christmas 14th December 2019
- Recommencement of games Junior Under 12s-16s and Division 2 onwards 18th January 2020
- Recommencement of Division 1 and U18’s 1st February 2020
- Recommencement of Premier League Summer Slam 7th February 2020
- Grand Finals will be held on Saturday 28th March 2020
Club Compulsory Meetings:
- Monday 23rd September 2019
- Tuesday 7th April 2020 – Season debrief
- Additional Competition specific meetings may be required to be held outside of these two dates. Adequate notice will be given if this should occur.
- All players must be 40 years or older to play in either the Women’s or Men’s Competitions.
- Vets will commence on Tuesday 15th October 2019
- Vets last game prior to Christmas is 10th December 2019
- Vets will recommence on 14th January 2020
- Grand Final will be 24th March 2020
- The above dates are dependent on the number of teams that register.
Ground Rules are currently being updated and will be uploaded on the Perth Softball League Website and sent out to clubs as soon as they are completed.
If you have any queries, they can be directed through the Softball WA Office in the first instance, to Jill Green – firstname.lastname@example.org