Softball Australia is pleased to announce a national Performance Team Coaching Program (previously Level 4) will be conducted in Melbourne as follows:
Dates: 24-25 November 2018
Venue: Wesley College
Lynch Multimedia Room
620 High Street Road
Glen Waverley Victoria 3150
- be a current Level 3 accredited coach
- have completed the following three modules of Sport Australia’s Intermediate General Principles:
- Module 1 – The Essence of Coaching
- Module 7 – Skill Acquisition
- Module 10 – Development and Maturation
To enrol for the program, click here.
Once enrolled, participants will receive an email with a Workbook and access to an online learning portal to view the supporting resources and to complete their Workbook prior to the face-to-face component of the program on 24-25 November.
Travel and accommodation
Participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses to attend to the program.
Limited places are available (maximum 20).
For more information contact:
03 9417 0022 Ext 116