Softball WA is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Member Services Officer to join its team. The Member Services Officer will be the first point of contact for our affiliated clubs and associations.
Primary responsibilities and activities for this role includes:
- Assisting affiliates with general Softball WA enquiries
- Providing guidance and advice to affiliates using the Sports TG registration, competition and online payments system.
- Financial administration including raising invoices, counting monies, preparing floats, reconciling income and following up debtors.
- Providing support to ‘off-field’ State Team activities as directed by the Sport Development and Operations Manager
- Online communication through distribution of a monthly member newsletter, website news updates and social media posts.
- Provide support in the delivery of Softball WA key events.
This role is a part-time position 25 hours per week based at the Mirrabooka International Softball Stadium. Softball WA intends for the preferred applicant to commence as soon as possible
On offer is:
- A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant; plus:
- 9.5% superannuation
- Four weeks of annual leave (pro-rata), with loading at $17.5%
- Contract until 30 June 2019 (possibility of extension, subject to funding)
This role offers some flexibility within working hours, however throughout various times of the year (events), weekend and evening work will be required. Time in lieu is offered for additional hours worked.
Applicants are required to submit a resume and covering letter of no more than two (2) pages. The covering letter should address the following three questions:
- What experience do you have in organizing events and key skills are required?
- Outline a situation or a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer or a conflicting situation, and how did you deal with it?
- What personal attributes and values would you bring to Softball WA and the Member Services Officer role?
Applications will only be accepted by email to email@example.com. Applications close at 5pm, Friday 29 June 2018.
Click here for a copy of the Member Services Officer Postion Description – Sep 2017
For further information, or a confidential discussion, please contact Softball WA Sports Development and Operations Manager on (08) 6181 3903 or on email firstname.lastname@example.org.