HEAD COACH U15 GIRLS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Softball WA is seeking suitably qualified people to nominate for Head Coach of the U15 Girls Development team for the 2019 Regional Championships in Perth.
If you would like to apply for a position, please complete the official Nomination Form. To support your application, you will need to supply evidence of the following (as per the State Team Personnel Policy):
- Must be a practising coach with proven capabilities.
- Must be a financial member of SWA.
- Must have a minimum of Level 3 Accreditation; however coaches in the process of completing the appropriate components to achieve accreditation to level 3 can be considered.
- Must submit a coaching resume.
- Must have a current WWCC card.
- Must be willing to provide two example training sessions and a 20 week training program suitable for the age group (at interview).
Applications should be submitted by 5pm Monday 11 June 2018. Interviews, if required, will be conducted in the week after the closing date.
To apply for the above position please complete the nomination form here.