SWA are seeking EOI from suitably qualified Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches for the 2020/21 National Championships.
To be considered for these positions you are required to have/be willing to obtain:
- Minimum Level 3 for the role of Head Coach
- Minimum Level 2 for the role Assistant Coach
- Must be a Financial and Affiliated Member of SWA
- Must be a current practising coach
- Current WWC check.
The appointed panel will interview those who meet the coaching criteria for each position. The successful applicants for each age group will not be announced until advice is received from Softball Australia on a recommencement date for the sport.
The dates below for the National Championships had been set prior to Covid-19.
- Open Men’s- 1st-10th Dec. 2020
- U23 Women’s- 16th-22nd Dec. 2020
- Open Women’s- 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U14 Boys and Girls 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U23 Mens-, 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U16 Boys and Girls- 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U18 Women’s and 18 Men’s- 17th-23rd Jan. 2021
Please take into consideration when applying that these dates may change.
Please send your current coaching resume to Karen Sullivan- Board Member
email@example.com by COB 29th May 2020.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your application via return email.
No late nominations will be accepted.