SWA are seeking EOI from suitably qualified Statistician for the 2020/21 National Championships.
To be considered for the position of Statistician you are required to have the following:
- Must be a practising Statistician.
- Must be a financial member of SWA.
- Must have a minimum of Level 3 Scorer Accreditation; however statisticians in the process of completing the appropriate components to achieve accreditation to level 3 can be considered.
- Must have a current WWCC card.
The appointed panel will interview those who meet the Statisticians criteria for each position. The successful applicants for each age group will not be announced until advice is received from Softball Australia on a recommencement date for the sport.
The dates below for the National Championships had been set prior to Covid-19.
- Open Men’s- 1st-10th Dec. 2020 (most likely will move to Beginning of January)
- U23 Women’s- 16th-22nd Dec. 2020
- Open Women’s- 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U14 Boys and Girls 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U23 Mens-, 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U16 Boys and Girls- 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U18 Women’s and 18 Men’s- 17th-23rd Jan. 2021
Please take into consideration when applying that these dates may change.
Please send your current resume to Karen Sullivan- Board Member
firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 14th July 2020.
A return email will be sent to your contact email address as acknowledgment of having been received.
No late nominations will be accepted.