SWA are seeking EOI from suitably qualified Managers for the 2020/21 National Championships.
To be considered for the position of Manager you are required to have the following:
- Must be Financial and Affiliated Member of SWA
- Must be over the age of 21 years of age
- Should have proven organisational and financial management abilities.
- Must submit a resume showing team management experience or similar
- Must have 1st Aid Certificate
- Must have a Current WWC check.
The appointed panel will interview those who meet the Managers criteria for each position. The successful applicants for each age group will not be announced until advice is received from Softball Australia on a recommencement date for the sport.
The dates below for the National Championships had been set prior to Covid-19.
- Open Men’s- 1st-10th Dec. 2020
- U23 Women’s- 16th-22nd Dec. 2020
- Open Women’s- 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U14 Boys and Girls 3rd-9th Jan. 2021
- U23 Mens-, 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U16 Boys and Girls- 10th-16th Jan. 2021
- U18 Women’s and 18 Men’s- 17th-23rd Jan. 2021
Please take into consideration when applying that these dates may change.
Please send your current resume to Karen Sullivan- Board Member
email@example.com by COB 15TH June 2020.
A return email will be sent to your contact email address as acknowledgment of having been received.
No late nominations will be accepted.